All 17 art Reviews

mrs rainbow cum mrs rainbow cum

Best submission of all time m8

Every Little Thing Every Little Thing

reminds me of an acid trip

Alice Alice

Haha! Didn't see that one coming!
The art's pretty good, but the extra .5 rating for making me laugh.
Keep it up!

Vic Rattlehead Vic Rattlehead

Right on

Now all we have to do is convince Dave Mustaine to be cool again.

miku miku

I LOVE YOU KANADE

SO MUCH <33333333333333333333333

Sevvy and I (postcard) Sevvy and I (postcard)

I LOVE IT

<3333333333333

My First Flash Art Drawing My First Flash Art Drawing

A great start!

First off, I like it. Especially for a first attempt.
But like any novice try at art, it's got flaws. The hair, It's quite good, nice attention to detail, the chunks of hair around the cranium are great, but the bangs are too over-done, but I can see how you could've been stumped there, without the added detail, it'd look plain, and out of shape. Instead of so much detail within the bangs, perhaps try using a smaller brush, and make them finer, and to get rid of the weird empty space, why not throw in something along the lines of a tiara, or a headband?

The facial structure: This, I'm VERY impressed with. They eyes are awesome, but you could've certainly dropped the far sides down just a touch, and the left eyebrow is just a teeny bit too high. As far as the nose goes, just trip the top line, and extend the nostril line.

Besides that, widen the neck, and add more height to the top of the head, this is probably why it looks so two-dimensional and flat. And finally, add some more detail, perhaps more skin color? Accessories? Action?

I'm most certainly impressed. It's an amazing start, to say the least.
Don't listen to all the dramatic overkill reviews telling you to do this, or that, I think you're well on the track to becoming a very talented artist.

My suggestions?
1) Drop Flash. I've done art with flash for a long time, and it's SHIT. Go get Photoshop, you'll feel a whole lot less held-back.
2) Make storylienz! Give your character a reason why he/she has this/that, some insight into your perceptions of the unique character.
3) Detail. Feels a little plain, could definitely use an artist's touch. But don't overdo it, focus on anatomy well before detail.
4) More! MORE! MORE! I'd love to see more entries, actually, I EXPECT more entries. Practice, practice, practice!

So, all in all, I practically love it, and wanna see more.
PM me if you want more insight, advice, and whatnot.
Your pimp ballin' gangsta thug friend
-sk

my characeter in nazi nutzi my characeter in nazi nutzi

Erhm..

I... I just don't think this is very good. Nice swazies, though.

Mr. Mean Mr. Mean

Well

It's not very good, but I suppose it wasn't intended to be a high-quality piece of art. Although it actually does look look like Mr. Bean (Little bit). So, I guess it's not utter shit, but could use improvement.

I'm not bad... I'm not bad...

&lt;333

My favorite piece of art on Newgrounds, it shows so much emotion. I'm not quite sure what I love about it so much, but you got my ten and five, d00d.

JoSilver responds:

Thanks. If I was emotion I was trying to show it was certainly just that.

I'm Glad you like it!